The young taveller´s city map of Innsbruck gives you an insight of the city of Innsbruck from the perspective of the local youth. Explore numerous in(n)sider tips and get to know the real Innsbruck. 82 Hotspots give you an overview of the local visitor spots but be also prepared for numerous suprises. You always wanted to act like a local? We give you suprising insights in the local culture and a little information about the history of this old city. Get your map now and travel around Innsbruck from the perspective of a young local.
Spending a wonderful summer in the capital of the mountains gives you a wide variety of things to do. Whether you want to be outdoor and active or escape the hot weather inside a cool old building – we found the perfect spots for you.
Sightseeing, tourist information and events
- The tourist information will help you with any question about the local tourist attractions.You will also get information about accommodations.
- Find many other useful apps for your stay in Tyrol on the website of Tyrol marketing.
- Don’t disturb the silence! Enjoy the adventure in your head and don’t miss silent cinema - open air in Innsbruck.
- More open air cinema for you? Then the Zeughaus open air cinema is a must for you! Enjoy old classic and modern movies in an imposing theatre - and never mind the weather.
- Cosy little city places! Enjoy one of Innsbruck´s secret squars, the “Wiltener Platzl”, or the cultural Waltherpark with the "Vogelweide" events. Check out there Facebook pages for more information.
- There is one kind of museum witch has several different houses in the city. The Concept is to buy one ticket for the five houses. Number 10, 19, 42 and 53 in the youthmap are part of the "Tiroler Landesmuseen".
Outdoor & active
- Low Budget Sport! Be part of the project „Bewegt im Park“ and attend one of many activities in Innsbruck´s parks for free.
- You want more insider tips? Check out the official blog of Tyrol. Challenge your knowledge of the German language or just enjoy the beautiful pictures of the Tyrolian landscape!
City of Innsbruck
For general information about the Innsbruck check out the official website.
Find information about the local transport system and how to rent a green city bike at the Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe (IVB).
For bus connections in Tyrol find more information on the Verkehrsverbund Tirol (VVT) website.
For national and international connections check out the website of the Austrian Railway company (ÖBB).